As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of my reasons for starting a blog was my friend Andrea's request that other friends start a blog. Turns out Andreas has quite a knack for writing, so I visit his site to read about his recent toilings in London. Andreas and I went to graduate school together, and spent many a hours suffering long grueling bike rides in the Wasatch. Good luck in future marathons Andreas. Although, as a fellow cyclist I must ask, " Have you gone mad?" The other site I frequent is by my friend and mountain bike riding partner from high school. Back in the early 90's Nate and I decided to bail on political high school sports for a new fangled sport called mountain bike racing. If you visit Nate's blog you will see he is still going strong in racing. Lastly, I catch up on what a friend from Clarkson and her family are up to at JuneBug's world. June was a climbing buddy and my savior during physics at University.
12-24-08 new additions to blogs I follow: Friends from Utah - Choppingtwigs- Chris a fellow labmate, who I occasionally tried to follow down ridiculous mountain bike trails, his wife Christy and their son.
1 comment:
Ahh, he is actually sleeping
Post a Comment