I have decided that the time has come to finally post a blog. This event has been precipitated by two things 1) The fact that my wife, Mary (a.k.a. Bear), and I are about to have our first child, so we need a place to keep family and friends up to date on the latest piglet (codename for the kid) news and 2) My good friend Andreas's plea for more of his friends to start blogs so that he can catch up with what is going on in their lives. I must admit that I am not one to surf the net a lot, as I get fidgety and feel like I am wasting time. However, reading my friends blogs from all over the world has made it seem like they are not so far away, and therefore I have come to the conclusion that a blog would be a constructive use of precious time.
The title of the blog comes from the name of our two great dogs, Duff and Stella, a Vizsla and a Labrador Retriever. They will appear often and sometimes may even narrate some of the posts. This way I can blame grammatical errors on them. Anyways, the blog will be a conglomeration of many events, including stories of days past. A chance to write freely without having to look up a reference for every last word I type. Those of you in science will understand this luxury. Maybe if I am lucky, this will even help my writing skills. Hope you enjoy.
Seano
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe the title should be "Duff & Stella and the people they take care of" ?? 'cause you know once the baby arrives it's going to be all about the kids (2 legged and 4 legged).
Post a Comment