This is just a quick post to try out the video posting on my new blog. I thought I would start with a video I recently made with our pentax W30, waterproof/dustproof camera of our dogs Duff and Stella in the woods behind our house. Few quirks in the production. I took some of the movies with the camera sideways as the CCD array is 640 x 480 for movie capture. In iMovie, I cannot rotate clips so some of the movie is sideways. I found a work around so that I can correct this, but it is a fair amount of work, so for now you will have to tilt your head for some of the video. I'll correct this at some point.
For those of you who are not familiar with the Vizsla breed, this video will demonstrate what this amazing breed is capable of, even at 8 years old and slightly out of shape. When I say out of shape, I mean that he (Duff) can probably only run 10 miles at high speed before tiring as opposed to back in the day when we would hike 26 miles and the dog would do at least 60-70.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So far I've never met one. They might get old by the calendar but their hearts never do.
Post a Comment