Monday, May 26, 2008

A Party for Piglet

As I am extremely behind in updating the blog, this post pertains to our trip to PA for a baby shower on memorial day weekend. My mom, sister, and aunt put together a great farm theme for piglets baby shower. The weather in PA was gorgeous, Duff and Stella had fun, and I managed to get in two road rides. Stella fished in grandpa's pond for about 4 hours the day of the shower, but Duff decided he did not like being left out on his line while people were having fun inside, so he decided to eat the lattice off the side of grandpa's shed. Kennedy thought maybe he was hungry and needed a biscuit.



Piglet got lots of great stuff, but one of my favorite things was made out of a cardboard box. My aunt and sister made a barn, complete with fences, hay, and barnyard animals. This will go in Piglet's room, whenever I get it finished.



Bear and I got to relax while my Mom took care of things in her untiring fashion. Here is a picture of bear I took for our friend's back in utah that wanted to see the belly.



I also got to spend some time with my niece, Kennedy. Here we are checking out the fish in my Dad's pond project.

No comments: