How many PhDs does is take to pour a concrete countertop? Guess it depends on how many margaritas they've had. This weekend I convinced two friends (Dr. Rob and Dr. Ben) to help me pour the countertop, and everything went very smoothly (must not have had enough of those margaritas). I popped the countertop out of the mold last night and it looks spot on. It is a long way from being done as now I need to grind it with diamond pads. It will look much sharper when it is all finished, but it is off to a good start.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Margaritas and concrete countertops
How many PhDs does is take to pour a concrete countertop? Guess it depends on how many margaritas they've had. This weekend I convinced two friends (Dr. Rob and Dr. Ben) to help me pour the countertop, and everything went very smoothly (must not have had enough of those margaritas). I popped the countertop out of the mold last night and it looks spot on. It is a long way from being done as now I need to grind it with diamond pads. It will look much sharper when it is all finished, but it is off to a good start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment