I put the shower curtain picture in to show the copper curtain rod that I made from old 3/4 inch copper I had in the basement. I coated it with polyurethane to prevent it from getting the patina look, but I am not sure how it will work. I also do not know what to expect from the two different metals (rod and curtain hangers) touching in the presence of water. This also could cause problems, but we will see. I am considering it an experiment.
Monday, September 1, 2008
No piglet yet, so I will pass the time posting images of the project
Well, Piglet only has two days to come out the natural way before he comes out the Western medicine way. Hope he isn't this stubborn after he is born :). Anyways, in an effort to pass time I am posting some photos of the renovation project. I know I posted the video, but these higher resolution images do the project more justice. I'd blog about something else, but this was basically what occupied my entire summer.





I put the shower curtain picture in to show the copper curtain rod that I made from old 3/4 inch copper I had in the basement. I coated it with polyurethane to prevent it from getting the patina look, but I am not sure how it will work. I also do not know what to expect from the two different metals (rod and curtain hangers) touching in the presence of water. This also could cause problems, but we will see. I am considering it an experiment.
I put the shower curtain picture in to show the copper curtain rod that I made from old 3/4 inch copper I had in the basement. I coated it with polyurethane to prevent it from getting the patina look, but I am not sure how it will work. I also do not know what to expect from the two different metals (rod and curtain hangers) touching in the presence of water. This also could cause problems, but we will see. I am considering it an experiment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment